Frankly, My Dear, Search This Blog

Monday, April 2, 2012

Guest post at "Waitin' on a Sunny Day"

Why, hi hey hello readers, it's me again! I know! So soon!

Anyways, this is just going to be a short post to let you know I have a (my very first!) guest post up at Sophie's lovely blog, Waitin' on a Sunny Day. Sophie's blog is incredible and one of my very favorites so if you're not already following it (but I can't imagine that you're not), go ahead and do so! And her favorite actress is Deborah Kerr - perfect Deborah, have I mentioned my obsession with her lately? - which should hint at how lovely her blog is.

I've contributed to her awesome Box Set Monday series; the series is basically to craft a six movie box set for an actor or actress that doesn't already have one, and I've made one up for the fabulous, gorgeous, pretty-perfect-and-I'd-watch-her-in-anything, Ingrid Bergman. In fact, Ingrid does have a box set - alas, a box set with three of the movies she made in Sweden in the 30's. I actually just bought the box set and am working my way through it, and while it's fun to see her in these films, I truly wish that there was a complete box set with the best of the films she made in her prime. And if you'd like to know which movies I would like for such a box set, check out the post at Sophie's blog! 

{My Gif / I didn't have time to watermark so please don't steal! :)}


See how excited Ingrid is for you to check it out? :)

Well, that's it for today. Thanks so much, Sophie, for giving me the opportunity to guest post on your lovely lovely blog! :)

PS: Ingrid vs. Greta Garbo? You can vote in the poll; a few votes are already in and they seem to be in Ingrid's favor, but if you'd like to contest that, vote for Greta today! (Haha, how cheesy does that sound? :D)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and appreciate them so much. Comments don't require moderator's approval but I will remove your comment if it is spam or offensive. Thank you.